Since I've fallen a bit behind on updating this blog, I thought I would do a recap of our summer. We have had a fun, busy and surprising summer. I can hardly believe summer is over and fall is here!
- Crested Butte! This is the forth year in a row we have taken a summer trip to Crested Butte. It is always a wonderful time with family enjoying the wildflowers, hikes, mountain bike trails and restaurants.
- We were able to go camping a couple of times this summer. We went with friends both times and it was great! The weather was really good for both trips. The first trip was in State Forest State Park and the second was near Cameron Pass.
- John and I went to Denver with my parents and brother to see the band Grizzly Bear. This was quite a treat for us. We love music and seeing it live, but are not able to attend as many concerts these days. Thanks to John's wonderful sister we got to go out to dinner and catch the show!
- Our little boy turned four! We celebrated with friends and family. Aaron asked for a "mighty machines" birthday. He is very excited to be four and feels that he is now a big boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment