We met with our social worker today. She brought our homestudy so that we could each read it. Our adoption agency has approved our homestudy! John and I weren't too concerned, but it's nice to be able to say we are approved! Now it will be sent to the state so that we can be officially approved by the state of Colorado.
It feels really good to have our homestudy done! We just just received notice that our agency has our application for the Uganda program. We will begin working on our I-600A (Application For Advance Processing of
Orphan Petition). Basically it is the government giving us the go ahead to adopt a child internationally.
This journey feels more real with each task we cross off the list. It is wonderful to be making progress!








1 comment:
Yay! That's so exciting! I bet it feels great to be able to get one step further into the process. Congrats!
Post a Comment