I am quite excited to announce our second adoption fund raiser! I crochet and have been working on making kids hats the last few months. I have made hats for Aaron and also some of my friends kids. When we started our adoption journey it seemed like a great way to raise a little money to pay our adoption fees. I've been quite busy making hats, it's not unusual to find my watching animal documentaries and crocheting in the evenings!
All the proceeds will go towards our adoption costs. I opened an Esty shop, it's called Harebell Handmade.
Girls hats are $16 plus shipping, boys hats are $12 plus shipping and newborn hat/bootie sets are $10 plus shipping. If you live near me or frequently see me, send me a message
on facebook or email me and we can skip the ordering/shipping step!
I can do custom orders as well. If you want a hat in certain size/color just use the "contact me" link at the top of the page or convo me through my Esty shop.
Keep checking back, I plan to add more designs and items to my store!
A huge huge thanks to my friends for the use of your beautiful children!
They make the hats look good :)









1 comment:
What a great idea Linds! I LOVE the hats!! I think you will have a lot of success with this.
Post a Comment