HomeAboutAdoptionSupportOutdoor FunContact

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2012, one month down

We are one month into the new year. I have to say, I am quite pleased so far! The last year and a half has been difficult to say the least. Around Christmas and shortly after, I felt a strange peace. I really have felt that God is going to do some amazing things in 2012.

So far this year, we have: taken a trip to Grand Junction to see my parents, been mountain biking a couple of times, visited Ouray hot springs, bought a Toyota 4runner, sold our Toyota Corolla, spent time with our families, had an awesome visit with John's sis and her husband, spent time with some friends, found my stolen road bike, were interviewed for a story about bike theft, made some exciting decisions, John re-joined the Larimer County Choral, potty trained our little guy, and re-did Aaron's room!

Not to say that God took a hiatus in 2011! Well, maybe sometimes I felt that way. God watched over us all this past year. So many things could have been much worse. He brought us through a tough time and strengthened John and I in many ways. There is something about going through a difficult time that really shows you who God is. How good he is.

I am really excited about what 2012 will bring. We are so incredibly blessed. All of us are (mostly) healthy, we have a wonderful little boy, a great marriage and we are surrounded by awesome family and friends.

A little late, but here are some pictures from New Years Eve at my parents house:



No comments:

The family

The family

Aaron

Aaron

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved