Saw a neurologist yesterday. It was a pretty good appointment. He did a pretty thorough evaluation of my reflexes, nerves and balance. He felt that everything looks good and he does not think that anything serious is going on. As far as other tests go, we are holding off for now. Any other testing would be pretty invasive. More that likely it wouldn't tell him much anyway.
At this point I'm not sure he knows why I have these symptoms. He said it is possible that I am having variant migraines. Without more obvious symptoms it's a little hard to say. Fibromyalgia was also mentioned as a possibility.
I guess we will just keep hoping that I feel better! I am still praying that nothing serious is going on and that the symptoms will go away!
At this point I'm not sure he knows why I have these symptoms. He said it is possible that I am having variant migraines. Without more obvious symptoms it's a little hard to say. Fibromyalgia was also mentioned as a possibility.
I guess we will just keep hoping that I feel better! I am still praying that nothing serious is going on and that the symptoms will go away!








1 comment:
Thanks for the update! We'll continue to pray things just go away!!
Post a Comment