(I forgot my camera so I pulled this one off of google images)
My parents came out last weekend and we went camping in Vedawoo, Wyoming. This was Aaron's second camping trip. He enjoys camping quite a bit. This trip was particularly nice because my parents brought their camper. My mom is awesome and brought and cooked dinners.
We enjoyed hiking around the park and looking at flowers and rock formations. Aaron has become quite the little hiker. He will ride in the backpack for a little while, but soon he is ready to walk on his own! We came across a little tunnel through the rocks, he enjoyed that quite a bit.
The area we camped was very pretty. Unfortunately, John and I didn't get a chance to do a lot of rock climbing. We did enjoy walking around behind camp and bouldering on some of the rocks. A moose came pretty close to our camp on the last night. We thought it was a cow at first! It was fun, we don't see moose that often.
There were a few down sides to the trip. The first night some people (dare I say red necks?) drove back behind our site. They decided to have themselves a party until around 4:00 am. Their partying even included driving and honking through the area and walking through campsites with flash lights. None of us slept much. The mosquitoes were pretty bad. I have had some weird health stuff (more on that later).
All in all it was a great little camping trip. Vedawoo is such a unique and beautiful area. We are so glad our little guy likes camping!








No comments:
Post a Comment