We are still finishing a few details, but our master bathroom is pretty much done! We did the remodel ourselves. When I say ourselves, I mean John remodeled it. I held stuff and picked things out :)
I still can't believe what an awesome job John did! It took a while, but it was worth the wait! He expanded the shower which makes a big difference. Eventually the white shelves will have a door. We would like to add a glass frame-less shower door to the shower stall. We still need to put the trim back up. The last step will be adding some decor!
It has been wonderful to have the extra bathroom. We especially appreciate it when we have company. This has been our biggest improvement to the house so far. We are quite pleased with how it turned out!
Before:
You can't see the sink in this picture. It was baby blue and absolutely filthy. The walls were really dirty as well. The flooring was very dirty and marred up. The smell was pretty bad too. We referred to it as "psycho killer bathroom".
We could not believe the shower. There was so much mold! On the side that the water was hitting, the owners tried various fix-it methods. There was a rubber mat glued to the wall, under that was a piece to wood, next was some foam. It was pretty bad!
After:
I love the slate deco!
New cabinet!








5 comments:
wow friend! soo good to see these pics. do you have any 'before' pics? it looks so fresh and inviting. glad to see some of your house!
Haha! Thanks Luann. I actually did mean to post before pictures. Here ya go!
wow! that shower was nasty!! quite impressive remodel there you two :)
Looks amazing!!!! Great work!
Beautiful!!!! John did an awesome job! I'm sure it feels great to be able to finally use it!
Post a Comment