HomeAboutAdoptionSupportOutdoor FunContact

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Welcoming the New Year

I seem to have unintentionally taken a break from this blog. It has been a crazy few months around here. We have had a fair amount of bad news lately. Since Halloween at least one of us has been sick. Aaron and I haven't had more than five days of health at a time before coming down with something else. I miscarried in December. There has been plenty of other stressful family issues as well.

God is good though. He has blessed us in so many ways. We have experienced so much peace over the last few months. He has blessed us with employment, great health insurance and good doctors. It was wonderful to spend time with family at Christmas. However, we are SO ready for the new year!

Here are some pictures from the last few months. We have had some fun this Fall/Winter!



Aaron feeding the chickens. He LOVES to feed
the chickens.




Hiking!





Our little guy.




Sledding in Grand Junction! You have to take advantage of any
amount of snow that falls in the desert!




Aaron and two of his cousins, Katie and Tyler.

3 comments:

Christine said...

GREAT photos! I especially love the one of Aaron. He is SO cute! I'll bet you guys are ready for a new year after the last couple of months you've had. I'm hoping and praying that God gives you many blessings this year, and more joy than trials. Love you guys.

Becky said...

Love the pics, Aaron is adorable! I'm excited to see what blessings 2011 brings you guys! =)

Jill said...

I've been thinking of you lately, hope you're doing well. I've had some doozy winters like that... no fun! Hope you are on the mend, blessings and prayers sent your way!

The family

The family

Aaron

Aaron

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved