HomeAboutAdoptionSupportOutdoor FunContact

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Aaron's first camping trip




We finally took Aaron camping! We have done a lot this summer, but hadn't been out camping yet. With Aaron walking well, it seemed like the perfect time to go. We just went for one night. Poudre canyon is fairly close so that is where we went. Our little campsite was perfect! Near the river for fishing and quite secluded. Unfortunately, I was so busy making sure I got everything Aaron needed I forgot my camera! At least I had my cell phone!

As we expected, Aaron had a blast! He spent his time throwing rocks, exploring the campsite and watching the river. We got him to bed around eight which gave John and I some alone time. It was so much fun to sit around the fire, roast marshmallows and chat. We will be looking forward to more outings next summer!



Here is a video of Aaron throwing rocks:



We are glad he enjoys camping!


2 comments:

Ali Thompson said...

Random question, based on the length of your video: does your phone cut off videos at :42 every time? Mine does and I always thought it was a really random amount of time. Why not :40 or :45?

Christine said...

How could he not love camping being your son? ;-) Looks like he had a blast. He's SO cute!

The family

The family

Aaron

Aaron

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved