It is fun to see who Aaron looks like and compare his features to our own. I still think he looks a lot like John. Many of his expressions are so much like John it's a little scary. He can even cock one eyebrow, something I have never been able to do! So I thought we should do a little comparison. I think John is about Aaron's age in this photo, maybe a bit younger. Here are some photos, you be the judge!
So, what do you think? Any resemblance? Just to be fair, here is a picture of me as a baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
LOL he is soo a little mini-john!
YOU were strikingly beautiful even as a little baby :)
It helps that they are in the same position in the pictures, but yes, I think he looks like John
Post a Comment