Thanks for the prayers! We have a boy. He was born at our home and was 8 lb. - 0 oz. born at 3:44 p.m. 08-08-09. He is 20.5 inches long with a crown circumference of 13.5 inches. He is Aaron Carl. Aaron is my brother’s middle name. Carl is Lindsay grandfather’s and brother’s middle name, as well as my father’s name. He is in good health and we’re quite settled on keeping him.
Lindsay did fantastic and I can definitely say I have never been more proud of her. She’s resting well and recovering [relatively] comfortably.
We were honored by the presence of our mothers; mine as the midwife and Lindsay’s as an excellent assistant. It was a privilege to share this experience with them. We were also blessed to have our dads here for the newborn exam. It was really special to share this excitement together.
Praise to God for so many blessings!
Oh, and here are pictures...








9 comments:
Congratulations John and Lindsey! He is so beautiful!
I can't wait to hear about the birth and I'm praying that everyone gets rest soon.
All our love,
Jon and Jenn
okay soooo! jeremiah says that he can see you -linds- in aaron-in that one picture where u are holding him.... also, are those freckles i see on his cheekies!!! he-i don't know how to describe it other than to say, he doesn't look like just a baby. like just any other baby. it's as though i recognize him! his is truly beautiful eklunds!
YEAH!!!!!! CONGRATS YOU THREE!!!!
Congratulations, John and Lindsay! Welcome Aaron! He is just adorable and I look forward to meeting him!
So sweet! We all think he's adorable. Congrats, again. All our love!
Rachael, Toby, Katie, Tyler, Sarah
He's beautiful and handsome and wonderful!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!
So awesome! Many congratulations, once again! And, I am highly honored, indeed.
Congratulations on your beautiful baby Aaron! I'm so happy for you and the exciting years ahead.
Love, Jan
We are so happy for you. What a wonderful birth experience. He is very cute.
Post a Comment